Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon 1DII body, R-EOS adapeter
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Thu Jun 5 11:10:36 2008

Following my shift to Olympus, I have sold off my Canon equipment.
What remains is the 1D Mark II body. It comes with everything Canon
put in the box, plus the box, plus an extra battery (not that you are
likely to need it, since I get about 1500 pictures from a battery
charge). It has about 50000 exposures, but keep in mind that this is
a pro body (rugged, heavy, weather-sealed as tested during Amsterdam
downpours) whose shutter is rated to last 200000 clicks.

? 1100, shipping included to Europe and UK. Payment by IBAN, or
Paypal (in that case, add 4%).

Also, a Stephen Gandy Leica R - Canon EOS adapter. The best of the
lot. Stephen charges $175 for them, you can have mine for $100 or the
EUR equivalent. Shipping included worldwide, but add 4% if using Paypal.

Contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain