Subject: [Leica] IMG: June 6th 2008
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:22:56 2008

June 6th 2008, 64 years later.

Images from the DDay World War II Museum in New Orleans. Whether it's the
heat, bad economy, or many more WWII vet deaths, but the museum was pretty
empty today. No big parades like they did a few years ago. Still great
though to look around and take in the history. Even got some WWII vet
autographs.

There's a Hollywood in War display right now showing actors who went to war.

I attempted a "Saving Private Ryan" look to image #2.

Afterwards I walked around a couple of blocks just capturing whatever came
into view.

www.zoeicaimages.com/June6th2008

Chris
NOLA