Subject: [Leica] FS: UET-R
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:24:55 2008

I have one UET-R for sale.  This is the Universal Extension Tube-R that
accepts most R lenses for close-up work and provides accurate 3-cam metering
regardless of the lens' cam configuration on all Leica reflex bodies except
the Leicaflex Standard.  This means an old single-cam 90mm or 180mm
Elmarit-R may be used as a 3-cam near-macro lens.  The UET-R provides 30mm
of extension, same as the Macro-Adapter-R.  $125 plus shipping.  Please
contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com