Subject: [Leica] Useful tool - Sandisk Firewire Reader
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Jun 10 12:15:34 2008

I never paid too much attention to how fast my card readers download to my
computers. I've just put the card in, copy the files, come back in awhile
after working on something else.

Maybe I'm the last one who knew but I just got a Sandisk Firewire Reader for
my CF cards. Wow! 8gb CF Card copied in 7 minutes! Holy crap.

Now back to filling penny rollers to pay for gas this weekend.

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Useful tool - Sandisk Firewire Reader)