Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Tue Jun 10 18:07:32 2008

1st formulation Nikkor 10.5 cm f/2.5 in Leica thread mount. I would
probably forsake all other lenses before this one, save for my DR
Summicron perhaps (but that's a Leica lens...)
I do love my Canon 50mm f/1.4, but it's just a fast 50mm lens with a
lot of contrast. Closest I'll get to a Noctilux before my college loans
are paid off I'm sure.
I love selective focus and the Nikkor does it so well at f/2.5.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?)