Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jun 10 20:01:03 2008

Greg,You have hit on why so many of us shoot M's.  Lets see, some of my
favorite lenses would be the 100 F2 Canon in LTM, the 28 F3.5 Canon in LTM
due to it's lovely small size and very good sharpness/contrast, Zeiss 50mm
F1.5 Sonnar, the 15mm Heliar, 18mm Zeiss Distagon.  Obviously I could go on.
 In the M system there are lenses to do anything you want with whatever look
you are trying for.

Try using a APO 250mm enlarging lens with a Viso and a bellows for
interesting stuff.

Cheers.