Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue Jun 10 20:22:15 2008

I came across my little Nikkor 35/3.5 LTM lens. Made in 'Occupied Japan'.
Smallest of the small and still a nice picture maker almost 60 years later.>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 23:01:32 -0400> From: durling@cox.net> To:
lug@leica-users.org> Subject: Re: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?> >
For the Leica my favorite is the Nikkor 35/2.5 in LTM. Small, sharp > as a
tack, and contrasty. What more could you want?> > I agree whole heartedly
about the early Nikkor 105/2.5 as I used one in > Nikon F mount for many
years. Another nice Sonar type lens is the > Jupiter-9 85/2.5.> > Mike D> >
Greg Lorenzo wrote:> > I've finally cataloged my motley collection of Leica
and non-Leica-for-Leica lenses. I rediscovered some oddball lenses that I
haven't used for a long while and/or never used before with colour film.
Shooting again with some of these I discovered some non-Leica gems amongst
the usual Leica gems. The process got me thinking who else on the list has
non-Leica-but-for-Leica lenses that they consider gems? For example: Jupiter
3 50/1.5 Sonnar. Wonderful look with Agfa 160 Portrait Film. Post em' here.
Greg J. LorenzoCalgary, Canada> >