Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Wed Jun 11 06:51:24 2008

CV Super wide Skopar 15/4.5 LTM
Canon 50/1.2 LTM
Nikkor 50/1.4 LTM
Canon 135/3.5 LTM

El 10/06/2008, a las 21:45, Greg Lorenzo escribi?:

I've finally cataloged my motley collection of Leica and non-Leica-
for-Leica lenses. I rediscovered some oddball lenses that I haven't
used for a long while and/or never used before with colour film.
Shooting again with some of these I discovered some non-Leica gems
amongst the usual Leica gems.  The process got me thinking who else
on the list has non-Leica-but-for-Leica lenses that they consider
gems? For example: Jupiter 3 50/1.5 Sonnar. Wonderful look with Agfa
160 Portrait Film. Post em' here. Greg J. LorenzoCalgary, Canada