Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Jun 11 09:51:48 2008

When I am shooting for fun with film I prefer to carry a Nikon F3 with
either the 180 2.8 or 105 2.5 on it and an M6 with anything wider,
usually my 28.

I really wish I had discovered this combination when I worked news and
shot film...it is so near perfect it is scary.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?)