Subject: [Leica] Fake as a $2 bill - KE-7A
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jun 11 10:19:02 2008

I would think any minty M2 or M3 to be worth at least $1000 with the
M4 going for $1500 and up. If I could find a minty one for $1000 I
would want to buy it today. However, my favorite toys at the moment
are the beautiful black paint model II and III and lusting for a IIIg
when I can save up for it.

Len