Subject: [Leica] 8 years in the making - IT HAS ARRIVED!
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Jun 11 19:39:01 2008

Don, it has been a pleasure and an experience. I have only seen the
"artist's proof" so far, but it looked very good for a blurb production, and
so far the binding has held up well --- its a big book. I'm eagerly awaiting
my copy of the "final" version as well.

Hope it meets your expectations

Cheers

Alastair