Subject: RE: [Leica] Señoritas and children, Sant Jordi Day
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Jun 12 13:55:24 2008

Hi Ted,

Today I had the time to read and follow your good analyse and comments, and
I have just to say, you are right on all your comments.

The comments about 1 & 2 are IMO technically, on this aspect unfortunately I
don't have the skills on Photoshop to dodge & burning areas, this is
something I've started to look to learn it after I've read your comments.
I've do it many years at my wet darkroom, now I should try what can I get
with the bits.

Concerning the kids picture I've read your comment with an absolutely
confident and big smile to you. You make me laught when you said the we are
our worst editor, but there is another reason, sometimes we .., I, have a
picture on my mind and when I see it I don't look to it with the eyes of the
analyse. I've liked the light, the look..., OK, but as you say, into the
crowd I haven't the best view.

Thank you for your always kind advice, this really help!

Saludos cordiales
Luis