Subject: [Leica] IMG: floods
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 12 14:47:44 2008

We're fine.
Thanks.
My property sits on one of the highest points in the area (Range Line
Road).
And we don't have a basement to flood.
So far our trees remain intact.
My daughter had some minor basement flooding.
So far no friends or family have reported anything serious.

One of Anne's clients, recently engaged, told her that his home
basement has several feet of sewer water in the basement; and his
fianc?e's home, on the Milwaukee river, a mile or so away from us,
had a tree crash through the middle of the roof while also being
flooded. Due to the flooding no one could get to her house to deal
with the tree. So the rains just filled it. Both of their homes were
for sale and to be shown by realtors that weekend.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com