Subject: [Leica] FS: 80mm R Summilux 1.4
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu Jun 12 16:49:58 2008

A great lens, but I'm out of the R scheme and it is too hard for me to
focus on a Canon. (Maybe someone younger and/or with better eyesight
can do better).

It is a 3 cam, not ROM, E67, Leitz Wetzlar, s/n 3203xxx, with both
caps, no case or box. It shows some signs of wear but it is by
absolutely no means a beater; the glass looks great to me. I am not
the original owner; I bought it on eBay in 2005.

$895 plus insured shipping at cost.

I'll throw in a good R->EOS adapter for $75 additional.

If interested please contact me off-list at rbaron at concentric dot net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City