Subject: [Leica] WTB G2 and lenses
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Fri Jun 13 19:45:20 2008

Mark - I had no idea - now I'm truly ashamed..........except  I know
"you" folks out there have some G2s.  What's the worse - lusting for
one or having one?

Anyway if it makes you feel better I was up on my flat top roof trying
to get the swamp cooler to work and I took the R7 up there to
photograph.

For those wanting to know what a swamp cooler is - send me a private
mail  !!!

ernie nitka