Subject: [Leica] various PAWs
From: elizabeth at reid.org (Elizabeth Reid)
Date: Sat Jun 14 23:38:26 2008

Thanks!

I did notice the blackboard, actually. That photo is from a show at
MIT called the "Nth Annual Concert in Bad Taste." Part of the
tradition is that the audience pelts any and all performers with lots
of toilet paper and reams of paper. The comment on the blackboard was
one of the least offensive things of the evening, I assure you. Also,
kind of true... Anna Tang is crazy, at least.