Subject: [Leica] inside the life of a teenager
From: mknawabi at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Sun Jun 15 20:06:40 2008

So i've been shooting more and more for the past month, gone thorugh a
couple rolls and finally decided to get a blog up before I purchase my
domain. Anyway, I guess ill stop talking so much and let you guys see the
photos.

Excuse the harsh language! I'm trying to go for some kind of 'badass
persona' inspired by one of my favorite photographers, severin koller
(http://severinkoller.blogspot.com)

Here they are!
http://valarking.net/mknawabi/

-Yama Nawabi