Subject: [Leica] re: war on photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jun 16 09:54:30 2008

There is a piece in this weeks Village Voice on this kind of stuff.
A cop took a photographers film. A mother in Coney island thought the
photographer could have shots of her kids on the rides. Other mothers joined
in yelling at the cop about the guy who is a full time commercial
photographer then shooting Coney island with his wife. The cop asked him if
they had kids. They said no. the cop took the film. Happens all the time.
We are the bad guys. Get used to it.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner