Subject: [Leica] PAW#24 and [IMG] ITA-ROM
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Jun 16 23:42:36 2008

Bill,
Thanks. Mogool is my own domain and I tinker the gallery myself, so I can
choose the picture size I want. Personally I have given up using flickr
because of several reasons. Beside the rather slow and not customizable
interface, there are tons of annoying hyperactive members who are not
interested in your pictures except for inviting you to add them to one of
their groups, and who also believe that collecting contacts is the main
feature of that website. For discussions, I prefer more intimate groups like
the LUG and so my gallery works well enough for that.
Didier