Subject: [Leica] I never wanted to be famous by Steve Barbour
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Thu Jun 19 09:54:41 2008

I am very moved by George's review- I would like to get a copy- please send
me details. I don't know if I have the courage to read a book such as this
but I think it should be on my shelf to give me the opportunity. Having seen
Steve's work over the years- it is something that, I am sure, shouldn't be
missed- I for one, do not want to miss it. Bests; vroger

vroger@yahoo.com (best way to reach me personally).

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] I never wanted to be famous by Steve Barbour)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] I never wanted to be famous by Steve Barbour)