Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Magazines
From: jrgoldman9 at yahoo.com (jay goldman)
Date: Thu Jun 19 17:27:30 2008

'Leica Photography' from the 1940?s - 1970?s, not all issues
'Leica Fotographie' (English Edition) from the 1950?s - 1970?s, not all
issues
I also have two special Leica binders each of which holds one year of Leica
Fotographie
Price depends on how many you buy. I will be flexible. For the moment I have
some (medical) problems with shipping anything heavy. So I would prefer
buyers in the Boston Area

goldman@math.umn.edu or call
617 - 916 - 9662

Thanks,  Jay