Subject: [Leica] IMG: closeup with nooky
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Thu Jun 19 18:02:13 2008

Tried out my new(old) nooky attachment on a lllc summitar combination.
Used elite chrome 100 film. The results exceeded my expectations. The
nooky has an extremely shallow depth of field as was expected. The
unexpected was the creamy unobtrusive out of focus background that the
summitar provided.  The shallow sharpness along with the soft bokeh and
fine contrast I find hard to beat. Not bad for 50 and 60 year old equipment.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/smilingjack/grab+bag/img035+copy.jpg.html

http://tiny.cc/pzRh8

c&c gladly accepted
thanks for looking