Subject: [Leica] just like that...
From: leica68 at gmail.com (Parker D. Haeg)
Date: Thu Jun 19 19:48:23 2008

That's the brutality of this Steve (I'm assuming this is HIV/AIDS).  So many
children in Sub-Saharan Africa wind up from their parents and then the
parents die, leaving the little beauties behind.  Enough to make me cry on
hot Thursday night in the desert.  You can bet I'll hug mine a little
tighter tonight.

Parker