Subject: [Leica] "Budget" full frame Nikon SLR
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jun 19 20:48:16 2008

For Nikon to come out with a prosumer full frame for three grand with the
Canon's costing two or less that's a guaranteed marketing bomb.
Nikon has not been stupid in that direction over the past decade quite the
opposite.
Therefore I believe its hogwash.
People making stuff up.
Sure it will be a bit higher its first few months out but not three.
Three is death.
Two a much nicer smarter friendlier happy number.
They're going to match Canon of course and do one better.
Then canon comes back and does the same.
Repeat and rinse.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner