Subject: [Leica] FOM2 WOW X 3
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu Jun 19 21:16:45 2008

Morning Alastair,
My copy arrived at my daughter's house today and I was so interested
in seeing it that I took the book along to lunch and looked though it
twice while the ladies discussed other matters. I can only echo what
Ted has said. It really is a wonderful book and a monument to the
fellowship that the internet has introduced to all of us. I am proud
and delighted to be included as a small part of the photographers'
work published in the book and take off my hat to you for your vision
and hard work. The book is going to be on the coffee table for review
and comment for a long time.
Wonderfully well done!
Cheers
Howard