Subject: [Leica] You, Me & Henri C B...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jun 20 12:52:41 2008

Hi Craig,

Good on you and a great big CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Not too many have the honour of their prints hung along side HCB! Actually
HCB if he were still punching a shutter release should be honoured to have
his work hung a long side yours!

If we consider the societies of mean assed humans these days your shooting
on the street is far more hazardous than HCB ever encountered.

I'm sure the gallery will be packed.

Any opportunity for you to shoot interiors showing how the prints are hung
and what the gallery looked like?

I'm sure you've already thought of this and that is, anytime you have a
showing of your photography it's important to shoot interiors of the gallery
for historical records if nothing else. And your own files for the next
gallery hanging.

Congrats again,

ted