Subject: [Leica] Edward Weston daybbooks
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jun 20 21:09:59 2008

Hi Geoff,

Thank you very much.

As much as I enjoy the works of the Weston's it still falls into the
category of.. "it's a rock and fern and non-breathing thing" they know what
they're talking about! :-)

Other than that and the subject is real life?

I truly believe "light, eyes, content-shoot!" Is what it's all about!

"Unless of course one is big time into 4X5 or larger film and individual
sheet film processing!"

If not and shooting 35mm or whatever digital size that means, think not rock
and fern, but digital size and best print size look. Obviously at print size
13X19 or larger minimum!!!!!

As you know, I'm totally non-techie, but I am slowly learning that RAW is
the best way to shoot digital for best results, than screwing around later
on the screen . "dark room wet room results!" :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Edward Weston daybbooks)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Edward Weston daybbooks)