Subject: [Leica] IMG: A quartet of impromptu portraits
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jun 22 01:30:00 2008

My mother-in-law Ada, listening to my mother tell a story
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003428Ada-w.jpg.html>

This is Harold.  He's over 90, and has a very young attitude.  Delightful
fellow.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003415Harold-w.jpg.html>

A self-portrait at the optometrist's, trying on new frames:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003399PeterTryGlasses-w.jpg.html>

Photographing one's wife can be dangerous:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1003411TomatoAttack-w.jpg.html>

All with M8 and VC 35/1.2.

And, thought most of the following are just family snaps, if you want to
see the festivities surrounding my Mom's 87th birthday, look here (warning,
some "mixed light hell" situations, but family likes color pics)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/family/Em87/>

M8, First four with 35/2 Summicron, the rest with VC 35/1.2.

-Peter

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: A quartet of impromptu portraits)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: A quartet of impromptu portraits)