Subject: [Leica] OT : Against my better judgement-storing stamps
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jun 22 12:50:44 2008

Mr Nola,

First of all, know that the Leitz NOOKY will not focus close enough to
have the stamp anywhere near full frame.  You need something better than
that.

I am NOT a numismatist, but I think that the stamps should be left on
the envelopes.  If not, then a tepid water soak should float them off,
Do not peel!

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:OT : Against my better judgement-storing stamps)