Subject: [Leica] First Decent Leica M8 Shot
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Sun Jun 22 21:00:22 2008

Took this shoot when I went up to Atlanta for a weekend.   This is my wife's
godmother Mrs. Hungate.  She's had a tough year but has been resilient.  She
just returned from a week in the south of France...in January we were
worried about her just being able to walk.  If anyone's from Missouri you
might recognize her...she's slightly famous in those parts :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21327599@N00/2602435379/sizes/o/

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] First Decent Leica M8 Shot)