Subject: [Leica] For Hoppy, with apoligies to Felix
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 23 17:02:40 2008

Hey! What a tangled web we weave. You need to post a good thoughtful
critique on Felix's original now in compensation.
Meanwhile, the International Olympic Committee will be sending some guys
around to counsel you about copyright infringement of their trademarks.
Off-list a couple of people were curious. That's an interesting lesson in
context for me. For anyone that wasn't sure, this is an authentic Olympic
torch from the torch relay on its Australian leg. My friend Max (shown) was
the carrier and he got to keep his Olympic tracksuit too. Cool!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/