Subject: [Leica] IMG: OT Equip - Lime Kiln Park
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jun 23 21:22:34 2008

For me the number one feature in Photoshop is the fade feature.
Command shift f. I wish I had them in real life.
No mater what you do in ps you can fade back from it.
To the place far far back that you should have been in the first place.
Half the time its half the ways back.

Even really dumb things I do in PS I find if I fade back 90 percent its
really not a bad thing.
And I'm real glad I did it.
10 percent of it. No more.

to set a brush to 10 or 20 percent.
Just hit the 1 or 2 key.

To go back to full bore just hit the 0 key.
Not command 0. Just 0.

We're all worried we're "not artists". Just measly geek photographers.
But with the fade factor (I sometimes call it the idiot control) and low
brush settings we can end up smelling like rose!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner