Subject: [Leica] Leaving Wicklow
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Jun 25 02:28:28 2008

I'm leaving the great clouds of the Isles to my friend GeeBee now. We leave
for home in a couple hours.  I'll really miss it.  This has been a very nice
time; the food and company has been great.  Last night in a Pub, I met a
former LUG member, George Skane (sp) quite by accident.  He's a Musician and
a wine merchant by day, and Eric will get to sit in playing bass on a gig
Thursday night at a nearby Pub.

If you want to see the shots I've taken, go to my home page.
http://www.sonc.com They are indexed there.  I will make one more set when I
get home.

Here's a look at Glennmacnass in the mist last night:

http://www.sonc.com/glenmacnass_in_the_mist.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny