Subject: [Leica] IMG: India Business
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Jun 25 13:54:33 2008

Hi Tina,

Your Gallery content really beautiful pictures as is usual on your quality.
The only "critique", and I hope you understand it as constructive, is that I
see some very similar pictures, IMHO it would be better you choose just one
for the gallery.

As examples: No. 337 & 338, or 339, 340, 341, 342.

No. 361, 362, 363 are excellent! But, IMO 364 & 365 says the same as the
363.

No.370 is great!, do you think you need show the 369?. I love also #393, and
I'm sorry again... 392 is unnecessary.

I've enjoyed very, very much your Gallery, my intention is only contribute
to have IMHO a greater impact. Some days ago Ted saids me, very clever, that
sometimes our emotion makes on us that we become not the best editors for
our own work....

Congratulations for this nice album,

Saludos cordiales
Luis