Subject: [Leica] Question - Artifacts
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 25 15:36:07 2008

PESO:

Now this is just plain weird.  I opened the jpeg to circle the area I
was talking about and uploaded that jpeg.  When it showed up on pBase
on my screen, the red circle no longer encloses the yellow-green
blotches.  The marching line of yellow-green blotches is just
slightly below and only a little within the red circle.  What would cause
that?

http://upload.pbase.com/image/99243998

I guess if you have to enlarge something to 500% to even see it, I
shouldn't worry about it.  Right?  Right.  Tell that to Quality
Control at some of the stock agencies!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com