Subject: [Leica] Whither LEG?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Jun 26 12:25:09 2008

At 03:18 PM 6/26/2008, Brian Reid wrote:
 >I wanted to refer someone to the LEG (he has no use for the off-topic
 >discussions and chatter here on the LUG) but when I go to where I
 >thought it was, I get only a hard-core porn site.
 >
 >What should I tell someone who wants to subscribe to a group in which
 >only on-topic discussions about Leica equipment are permitted? Is the
 >LEG still around?

Brian

With the greatest of respect, I tried out the LEG
when it first arose and it then discussed
absolutely everything except Leica gear.  I
promptly unsubscribed.  I gather from your post
that it later cleaned up its ways.  Sorry to hear that it is gone.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) (SPAM: Re: [Leica] Whither LEG?)