Subject: [Leica] IMG: Marbles
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 26 14:52:26 2008

At 05:34 PM 6/26/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Where in California are you going to be?  We will be in the Anaheim
>area just south of LA for the next 2 weeks.
>
>Gene

I'm going to Golden Trout Camp in the John Muir Wilderness for a
photography workshop for a week, then we'll be in Santa Barbara and
LA for another 3 days.
I hope it's cool!!  The temperature hit 100 today on the farm.  Last
year at the camp, we had frost.  I'm looking forward to it!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com