Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon 5000 ED + VueScan
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri Jun 27 06:44:07 2008

>Despite this, the Nikon software still is better than Vuescan as the
>former has a better user interface and needs far less tweaking.

I concur. The VueScan user interface is way too complex.

I have used it and makes good scans but there are so many options that one
is never really sure that the software is configured optilmally. It 's a
case of too much control being a bad thing.

Dave.

--
2008 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com