Subject: [Leica] IMG: June Nawlins Wedding
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat Jun 28 15:41:46 2008

A Bulgarian bride and American groom, and a great wedding!

This was my first wedding for June, I'm glad everything was inside and not
in the summer heat. Of course as they were leaving I had to deal with the
Southern "Fogging" of the lens humidity.

Breaking of the bread is a Bulgarian tradition, of course who ends up with
the larger piece is in charge. Of course Virigina got the bigger piece.

Bridal images were at a nearby park, I was trying to attempt an old postcard
look to some of the bridals shots.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Virginia&Bret

Chris
NOLA