Subject: [Leica] Off to NL
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jun 28 15:52:37 2008

BTW...I'm currently using a Leica D300 (as per Kyle) and a Leica 18-55 2.8.
I love your shots with the new lens. Nice going there.....makes me want to
visit Wales and all the other places. I love ferries. In North Carolina
where I grew up, we had multiple ferries to take us from the mainland to the
Outer Banks...ferries that I took early and often during my youth. Tomorrow
I'm driving down that way again but not ferries along the way.  Maybe later
in the summer...

From: Nathan <photo@frozenlight.eu>