Subject: [Leica] Image critique.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jun 28 19:57:20 2008

Hey, Leo, that is what you call a concise review!
Luis, I just looked from Leo's reply, as I don't have your original post
yet. It does have great WOW and the cat looks positively malevolent,
especially with the reflected yellow glow. I'm very pleased to read that No
lizards were harmed in the making of this photograph. ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/