Subject: [Leica] Home again
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jun 29 06:24:54 2008

G'day all,
back from central Australia, and now weeks behind on everything. We had a
wonderful trip, and the DMR worked well and I think with a little success. I
have put an image of Ayers Rock, also known as Uluru on the lug gallery as a
beginning. I hope to post more soon. Despite its bulk, I do enjoy using the
R9/DMR combination. It remains a great pity that the concept was not
continued.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Central+Australia/CentralAust2.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Central+Australia/CentralAust2.jpg.html>

http://tiny.cc/jHU0W

I had to up the ISO to shorten the exposure time, so its about 12 seconds at
800 f2.8.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] Home again)