Subject: [Leica] anyone have experience with hard drive recovery
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jun 29 16:11:22 2008

Unfortunately too much.

Warning: Keep away from young computer geeks and get an expert in -
it'll cost you more, but an expert will give you a warranty on what he does.

The downside -I just got the bill for rescuing all my data and a new PC.

The good side, we now have a bloke who really knows his way around
computers, he's so good that we've just engaged him to do quarterly
checks and servicing on our 4 computers here.

Hope yours works out as well as mine did.
Cheers
Douglas