Subject: [Leica] OT: New Nikon D700 full frame
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 1 07:57:04 2008

Leonard Taupier <len-1@comcast.net> wrote:

> Oh, if you low light nature guys want a really awesome lens, B&H has
> a Nikon 300mm f2.0 for sale. Only 300 of them made.

I suspect this lens is better suited to some sports photographer markets
than for nature photography.  Carrying it more than 100 meters from the car
is beyond what most of us are willing to do, let alone over hill & dale,
through willow thickets and up & down scree slopes.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] OT: New Nikon D700 full frame)