Subject: [Leica] To my Canadian friends - SWIMMERS AND WHITE SHARKS! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 1 09:06:47 2008

Alastair offered:

>> Looking forward to the usual Aus V Canadian Swimming contest at the
Olympics!"

G'day Alastair,

We Canadian's are going to leave your swimmers on the starting blocks this
time! WHY? :-)

 We have a new National Olympic swimming coach with a partner for speed
training. Actually he visited Australia and got the idea of working with a
"Great White Shark after seeing one flash by while on a boat trip!" :-)

So he brought one back with him on his return to Canada. :-) It gets better!
:-) :-)

Now when the gun goes during training sessions he releases the Great White
right behind the swimmers!!!

Now I have to tell you, I've never seen swimmers kind of airborne "flying
over the water in the training pool." ;-)

It's going to be an interesting swim meet this Olympics! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Natan Wajsman) ([Leica] To my Canadian friends - SWIMMERS AND WHITE SHARKS! :-))