Subject: [Leica] first try at flash
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Jul 1 19:09:05 2008

Hand held flash,brackets, triggered lights on lightstands, bounce flash of
the wall or ceiling. With some practice, all the above uses will bring great
results. Also less flash with slower exposures works great in situations
where you have to use on camera flash. My flash settings are almost
always -0.7 or -1.0

Just remember WB when bouncing off colored walls.

Chris
NOLA