Subject: [Leica] The river in Tophet Swamp
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Jul 2 07:49:12 2008

Gridley River at Route 124, New Ipswich, New Hampshire.

Taken on Ektachrome 100 with the FishFlex 4x5 using a 30mm fisheye lens:

http://www.hemenway.com/Route124-FishFlex-Ekta100-06212008.jpg
   or: http://tinyurl.com/5umqtz

Do I need to dial back a bit on the Magenta?

Comments solicited.

Wish you could see it at 40x40 inches... wish I had such a printer! ;-)

Jim

http://www.half-fast.com/FishFlex.jpg

The Gridley River is a 6.3 mile long (10.1 km) river located in southern
New Hampshire. It is a tributary of the Contoocook River, part of the
Merrimack River watershed. Most of the river's length is within the town
of Sharon.

The Gridley River begins in Tophet Swamp in the northwestern corner of
New Ipswich, New Hampshire, at the juncture of brooks flowing west from
the Wapack Range. The river soon enters the town of Sharon and heads
north through wetlands and intervening steep patches, reaching the
Contoocook River just within the southwestern corner of Peterborough.

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] The river in Tophet Swamp)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] The river in Tophet Swamp)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] The river in Tophet Swamp)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] The river in Tophet Swamp)