Subject: [Leica] Update on Leitz Pradolux slide projector
From: jamiecarol at earthlink.net (Jamie Gordon)
Date: Wed Jul 2 09:19:49 2008

I guess the autofocus function was just sleeping, because it is
working now! And I forgot one other really nice feature: it has a
variable speed timer for automated slide shows.... I am including a
Kodak stack loader and an extra lamp (the one in the projector is
working, so you'd have two lamps altogether). I also have 5 carousel
trays available - 3 are 80-slide capacity, 2 are 140. Hope this helps
estimate the value....I actually have a fourth 80-slide carousel, but
its box was lost and it is pretty dusty. Do you think it could go
thru the dishwasher safely?  I still would like your opinions on what
a package like this would be worth to you. Thanks ...

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Update on Leitz Pradolux slide projector)