Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook JUST DO IT ;-) AND ALSO WHAT ABOUT!!
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed Jul 2 13:27:57 2008

Quoting "Geoff Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>:

Is there any interest in also putting together another Blurb book containing
exclusively Leica work? I mean using a Leica body and glass exclusively or
alternatively either.
This would be great.   I joined the LUG thinking I'd be among rangefinder
users (although I soon realized
that many used the R system too/instead) and I'd love it if there were lots
of M photos.
I know it's heresy, but to me Leica means RF bodies, not lenses.   ;~)

Alan

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
amr3@uwm.edu

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook JUST DO IT ;-) AND ALSO WHAT ABOUT!!)