Subject: Are UV Filters Needed for Proper Exposure on the Water? [was Re: [Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispute!]
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Jul 3 04:18:11 2008

I use two linear polarizers to create false color IR photos with a
digital camera. On a SLR just rotate both filters until all visible
light through the viewfinder is gone. Clear skies are the most
beautifully deep and highly saturated blue. Foliage is usually pink.
Interesting shots. I use a circular for everything else though.

Len